Sunday, May 31, 2009

What a great day!

What a great day! We all went for a 90 minute walk this morning. It was about a half a mile from our house. I told my husband that we really need to step out of the bubble we live in and do a little more exploring. We've lived in this area for years and had no idea such a beautiful place was so close. I also played/worked in the yard, creating a new flower bed. I probably earned 8 activity points.

I felt really good about my food choices today. I didn't track, but I still felt good. For dinner I made spaghetti with whole wheat pasta and salad. For the past month or two I have been in the habit of also making garlic bread. Big mistake! I always end up eating 3-4 slices. This time NO garlic bread.

I made a wonderful dessert. Chocolate cake with pumpkin. It's sooo good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment