Saturday, May 30, 2009

Getting to Know Me

I'm in my mid 30's, have been married for 17 years and have an eleven year old son. Two dogs and a cat.

I joined Weight Watchers in May 2006. I quickly lost 60 pounds, and then got very cocky. Everyone was giving me compliments, I looked really good in my size 12 Levi jeans, and I just overall felt really good. Then I started to drift from the program. Over-eating, and not exercising. I started abusing laxatives to control my weight gain from binging, which was a big mistake. I did that for about 4 months, and then had to quit cold turkey. However, my binging at night did not stop. Over the last 12 months I have gained 40 lbs. It's really embarrassing to go into Weight Watchers every week and weigh in.

I will never give up on my goal to get healthy and happy with myself! Every morning I start off fresh, I just need to get back into the groove. I really hope blogging will help. I plan on blogging about my day to day experiences, recipes, new finds and new hopes.

Please join me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are here sharing your story! I have a similar experience with losing weight feeling great and letting it all go. Why do we do that?! It is something we have to do for life that is for certain. Good luck and we are cheering you on :)
Shannon Fab Fattie

Post a Comment